Painting Plus Professionals has evolved over the years performing small projects of interior and exterior painting for residential homes. The original painters, John and Mike, provided personalized customer care through word of mouth.
We extended the work to include the whole house inside and outside. We cultivated a small team of painters who learned painting techniques and customer courtesy for quality satisfaction.
Mike – and his expanded leadership team of Tyler, Andrew, and Alex – are long-standing providing exceptional services that emphasize proper preparation methods for lasting appeal, color consultation, specialty painting, and complementary services for a one-stop customer engagement.
Our goal is to deliver painting and -more- so that your home improvement needs are met with the best quality materials and workmanship, timely scheduling, affordable pricing, and the finest customer care.
Our Work and Proper Preparation
Over the years we present to our customers an ongoing commitment to the following best practices:
- Our estimates are detailed as we communicate processes employed
- We cover the floors with heavy duty paper to protect in high traffic areas
- We cover with plastic and paper surfaces surrounding the surfaces we spray
- We sand with random orbital sanders for a smooth surface
- We dull down semigloss surfaces for better adhesion for the new layer of paint
- We prime with quality products using oil or latex as suitable
- We know how to blend the texture of new work with old work
- We know how to work with wood as we adjust our application to wood variations
- We clean up as we go and thoroughly at the completion of the job
- We help move furniture and remove curtains as needed
- We can add to the job or make alterations as needed
- We adhere to schedule as we return your living space as soon as possible
- We address any concerns in a timely manner to exceed all expectations.
SPRAYING to your Advantage!
In recent years we have enhanced our spraying capabilities with advanced materials and appropriate sanding to produce lasting adhesion for a smooth finish.
This is especially suitable for cabinetry and doors, windows, and trim!
We have adapted our methods to mask and tape with paper and plastic coverings. Extra steps and coatings yield a professional smart appearance.
The smooth results are worth the extra investment!
Allow us to explain our spraying process.
We are here for all your residential interior and exterior painting, staining and cabinet refinishing needs. Get a free consultation or quote today.